Friday 2 August 2013

Chart 5: The family of Colin Walter Bell and Beryl Patricia Johnson (2013)


Colin Bell+Beryl Johnson
________I______________________________________________________
I                                        I                                 I           I                                   I
Viki+Mohammed Ali  Darrell+Leslie Scott  Steven  Renee+Nizar Rouabeh  Julia
                            __________I___________
                            I                   I                     I
                       Emma          Sarah               Elise


Descendants Colin and Beryl            8
Male descendants                              2
Female descendants                           6
Grandchildren Colin and Beryl          3
Total number counting spouses        13
                                 

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment