Saturday 3 August 2013

Chart 7: The Family of David Bell and Winnie Hung (2013)

David Bell+Winnie Hung
        _____I___________________________________
        I                                       I                                      I   
   Jared+ Jacinda Harvey  Miriam+Joven Esteves  Candice+Fraser Costley
    ____I___________           ____I________              ____I______
    I              I              I          I           I           I              I          I       I       
Chemae  Ashden   Rylan   Kalei  Sarina  Emelia     Ella     Ava   Kobe   


Descendants of David and Winnie Bell          12
Male Descendants                                             4
Female Descendants                                         8
Grandchildren                                                   9
Total counting spouses                                     17

No comments:

Post a Comment