Sunday 23 June 2013


   Easy-read Chart 3. This chart will take you through the remainder of our Hikairo line to yourself.


  Pareoranga+Hikairo II+Rangikopi
      _______I                  I________
      I            I                                   I
Te Hono  Pikia             Whakamarurangi+Te Rarangi
              ___________________________I_____________________
              I            I                 I                I         I           I           I            I
         Kopa  Te Makaho               Te Weu   Rewa   Hihi   Te Au  Toataua
                              Te Akerautangi+Te Akepetiti
               _____________________I____________________________________
              I                    I                                  I            I             I                  I             I
  Toatakahunga   Pohepohe+Karopeneti  Toataua  Porima Te Atakahu Te Mutu Tuauru
              _______________I_______ 
              I           I         I             I        I
       Toko     Pera     Rangi    Mita   Te Anu+Robert McGruther
                                           _____________ I_____
                                           I        I                            I
                                      Mutu   Sam  John Honi Ruki Pohepohe+Daisy Kura Ormsby
                                                        ________________________I____
                                                        I                   I              I                      I           
                                       John Robert(Jock) Moana Joy Colin  Jean Waireti+Peter Bell
                                                                    (lived 2 months)                                  I
                          ______________________________________________ I___
                          I              I        I            I         I          I            I            I              I
                 Peter(Mac)  Paul  Colin  Glenda  John   David  Maurice Stewart  Jan Marie
                                   (12 hours)                                 (stillborn)                                                   
                          
      

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment